- Cannflavin & 10 Facts on Hemp Sprouts We have already touched upon the topic of hemp sprouts in a short article titled: “10 reasons for eating hemp sprouts”. It’s an old article, dated june 2014 which I wrote few minutes after the illuminating discourse of Professor Giovanni Appendino at the plenary seminar of the annual ICRS symposium. Many of you have asked to provide a ...
- Curry di Zucca Ripara-DNA È arrivato l’autunno, che porta con sé il freddo e verdure gustose: zucche, spinaci, fagioli e molti altri. Questo è il momento ideale per fare un curry riscaldante e curativo. Questa ricetta prende spunto dalla tradizione culinaria del Sud dell’India, Kerala, unendo gli ingredienti per massimizzare le loro proprietà antiossidanti. Ingredienti:1 zucca curry: curcuma, coriandolo, cumino, peperoncino, pepe ...
- What are terpenes? Terpenes are a large and diverse class of organic compounds, produced by a variety of plants and animals, as explained in this video. https://youtu.be/n8SIuxgipJ8 The biochemistry of smell Terpenes are lipid structures produced by the resins of a great number of plants. They are a huge family. In fact, Each plant smell that comes to your mind, from cardamom to ...
- Collirio al CBD: una nuova frontiera per il dolore oculare Highlights:I Cannabinoidi si legano ai recettori cannabinoidi CB1 e CB2 che sono coinvolti nel diminuire il dolore neuropatico e l’iperalgesia e sono presenti nell’occhio È stato accertato che l’attivazione del sistema endocannabinoide riduce la sensazione di dolore a livello centrale e periferico I cannabinoidi hanno un profilo altamente lipofilo, che rende difficile la loro dissoluzione in acqua. Questo problema è ...
- Douleurs chroniques et cannabinoïdes Contenu de cet article: 1) Pourquoi utiliser les cannabinoïdes pour traiter vos douleurs chroniques? 2) Récepteur CB1 et son action contre la douleur 3) Cannabinoïdes VS Opioïdes 4) Vous avez aimé cet article? ; Références Dans l’histoire, les phytocannabinoides ont largement été utilisés à des fins thérapeutiques, et plus particulièrement en tant qu’analgésiques. Cependant, le circuit des cannabinoïdes est relativement récent, 20 ans seulement se ...
The symptoms include memory loss, confusion, anxiety and poor judgement; as the disease progresses it leads to weight loss, seizures and loss of bladder and bowel control. Infections and respiratory dysfunctions are often the main cause of death.
To contrary of what many people think, dementia it is NOT an inevitable aspect of aging, it is a disease that affects mostly elderly people.
Yet, 1 out of 1000 people aged 40-65 develop Alzheimer’s disease. Early onset of the disease are usually hereditary but is ultimately the lifestyle which will trigger the incidence of the pathology.
Correct nutrition, daily exercise activity and an active social life are fundamental. And yet, in order to give the proper respect and dignity to the ill, there is nothing like a solid net of carers, family members and friends, ready to provide much needed patience, attention and LOVE.
Love, as I have learned from my dear friend Gemma, is the real bonding bridge which will allow to connect and communicate with the patient.
There will be difficult and painful moments, but in no ways the dignity of the sufferer and his family must be affected.
These pages are dedicated to whom is going through the daily struggles of the disease, and those around them, as to maintain the rightful quality of life, which every living person deserve.
These pages are inspired by an incredible man, Riccardo, who has fought the disease with the winsdom and strenght of a loving father, a joyful friend and an humanitarian teacher.
He thought us to not forget to smile, even through adversity, and to savour all the experiences that life has brought to us.
He has left us all a little bit stronger and ready to give this strenght and care to others too.
This is my contribution to all those with Alzheimer’s disease. You might forget it all, but we will not forget you.
Thank you Riccardo.